APPETIZERS & DRINKS
December 6, 2014
I made this homework and art supplies organizer for my three kiddos and they literally use it every day. Why in the world did it take me so long to think of it?
Use it for weekend art pojects, daily homework assignments and the best part is, it's portable. When company comes over it's a cinch to whisk out of the way.
1. Purchase a tool box and Mason-style glass jars (plastic for preschoolers).
2. Measure how many jar tops fit in your caddy and trace each with a pencil.
3. Turn the jar tops upside-down and hot glue them in place (this will prevent the glass jars from sliding around in the crate).
4. Label each glass jar accordingly and place on an upside-down jar top.
5. Set in a sunny location dedicated to schoolwork and let the creativity begin.
*If you plan to set this directly on a wood, glue felt to the bottom to protect your table surface.
Share your homework caddy creations on social media and I'll feature you and your work on the site. I can't wait to see your ideas!